1. What career guidance services do you offer?
- Career Guidance,
- Interview Preparation,
- Executive Coaching and Training Services, including Psychometric Testing and Career Coaching.
2. What type of clients do you work with?
- Individuals and organisations in Ireland, Europe and the United States who are seriously committed to their own personal development.
3. What is your experience and background?
- Over 30 years experience in training and consultancy in the public service, financial services and private industries at all levels.
- Background in Science, Education, Training, Psychometric & Personality Testing and Executive Coaching.
4. What type of results you achieve?
- Our clients find the right careers and get their job interviews
- Clients become more confident in the validity of own thinking.
- Our best evidence of results is that over 90% of our business is via referrals from previous clients.
5. What drives the success of your own business?
- A wide client base nationally and internationally, referrals and the ability to connect our clients to the very best help that they need - even if that is to another business.
- An ability to change, grow, learn and develop on the job. Our main source of learning is what our clients teach us.
- Lifelong commitment to our clients and a passion for excellence.
6. What is your business's mission statement?
My mission to help our clients free themselves from unproductive careers and to help them move into positions where their passion, skills, expertise, potential and purpose can be fulfilled, recognised and rewarded.
7. What are your greatest professional achievements?
- Thousand of satisfied clients.
- A comprehensive client base in Ireland, Europe and the US.
- International recognition in Career Development by world leaders in the field - Including Richard Bolles, author of What Color is Your Parachute? Constant endorsement on Radio, TV and in print.
- Recognition by leading Academic institutions in Ireland and the UK - including TCD, UCD and the Open University.
- Authorship of three books and numerous articles on the subjects.
- Academic qualifications: MA, BSc, MusBac, ARIAM, HDipEd, BPS Level B Inter Plus, Henley College Certificate in Executive Coaching.